Are you an established or aspiring Pilot, Air Traffic Controller, Airline Employee, Aircraft Mechanic, Radio DJ, Comedian, Talk Show Host, or Debate Artist?
We want to showcase YOU on our 100% Aviation focused Internet Radio Station!
The DJ is primarily responsible for on-air work. He/She will be required to participate in both on-air and off-air duties. DJ’s are required to contribute to a minimum number of shows, as determined by the BoD as an addendum to this policy, based on current staffing conditions. DJ’s primarily report to the OTM, with the oversight by the PD.
- Access to reliable Internet with at least 5mbps upload speed
- Available on a consistent weekly basis
- Comfortable speaking in front of large groups
- Comfortable using Office software, VOIP applications, & Workplace Social Apps
- Comfortable expressing opinions & individual style on a variety of topics on-air
- Available to attend 3 quarterly DJ meetings per year
- Available to attend 2 bi-annual All Hands Meetings per year
Entirely Remote! Broadcast your show from ANYWHERE in the WORLD with a stable "decent" internet connection!
Other benefits include, on-air time to express your opinion and views, give back to the community through a US Federally recognized 501-C3 Not for Profit Corporation that's mission is to Enrich the Aviation Community through engaging, fun, informational, and innovative content.
Part of our mission is our goal to actively give back to the community in the form of prizes, scholarships, grants, and beyond from donations by Sponsors, Government & Commerical Grants, & Listeners like you!
Any and all questions, comments, or concerns regarding the application process should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a general Flight Level Radio question, please email email@example.com
Flight Level Radio
Broadcasting 5 Miles High!